What Are the Advantages of Filing for Bankruptcy? Part 2
Are you wondering if there are any additional advantages of successfully filing for bankruptcy? We’ve covered the basic benefits of claiming bankruptcy, now it’s time to take a look at the more unusual ones.
However, we have to say it again – if you prepare all of the necessary documentation, and successfully file for bankruptcy, you can be certain that bankruptcy will give you a clean slate. Now, let’s see what else you can expect, particularly if you plan on having a bankruptcy attorney in Escondido at your service.
What are the hidden advantages of filing for bankruptcy?
There’s more to bankruptcy than meets the eye. Yes, your creditors will stay off your back and all that, but what else is bankruptcy able to do for you?
Well, as it turns out, bankruptcy is able to do a lot more. There are some advantages of bankruptcy not even the experts from the Southern District of California Department of Justice are aware of. So, let’s see what they are.
- Bankruptcy may be able to make your tax liabilities that are older than three years disappear.
- The sooner you declare bankruptcy, the sooner you can start to rebuild your credit score, which is essential in today’s economy.
- During the period your case is pending you will be free from the constant aggressive debt collecting. Lenders are also more amenable to negotiating a repayment of the loans during the pendency of your case.
- You might end up being able to salvage a couple of your credit cards, depending on the advice of your lawyer.
- You will no longer suffer harassing calls from creditors, and you won’t face any more lawsuits.
- You won’t have to be ashamed of standing in front of the trustees and judges, as beginning the process of filing for bankruptcy means you’re finally starting to act, rather than react.
- You’ll get a fresh start, both financially and emotionally.
How does bankruptcy help my life after it?
Bankruptcy helps your life by, as we’ve already said, giving you a fresh start, a new beginning, and a new outlook on life. You’ll no longer feel stressed every day, you’ll be able to relax again, and you’ll be able to start anew.
However, that doesn’t mean that you should continue spending in the same way you used to. Bankruptcy should also make you rethink your spending habits and help you improve them. Here are a couple of tips on how to make the most out of your financial life after bankruptcy.
- Instead of overspending, spend less than you earn.
- Try opening a savings account, and put as much money aside as you can each month.
- Refrain from using credit cards in the manner you’re used to.
- Think about budgeting, and make it work.
- Start paying all your bills on time. Don’t risk making the same mistake twice.
- Be careful when choosing a credit repair company. Not all of them are completely legitimate. Credit repair is a myth. Often times the best option to improve your credit is to file a bankruptcy.
“Who is a reputable bankruptcy attorney in Escondido to help me with my bankruptcy claim?”
When you do finally decide to file for bankruptcy, and, if you want our advice, you should do it sooner rather than later, you’ll need a legal professional to help you through it all. You’re in luck, because Chang & Diamond are the best bankruptcy attorneys in the business.
We’ll help you successfully file for bankruptcy and keep those pesky creditors off your back. Instead of going to the Blue Sky Ecological Reserve to think, contact us and we’ll think together with you. Call us today!