How Bankruptcy Can Give You a Fresh Start
Payment Plan Available | Se Habla Español
All you need to do is contact the seasoned pros at Chang & Diamond, APC for a free consultation and prepare for the filing process your go-to bankruptcy lawyer in Escondido. Now, let’s see why you should consider filing for bankruptcy.
Can Bankruptcy Be a Good Thing?
Bankruptcy has developed what you could call a bad reputation. Sort of like that member of a greaser gang who everybody thinks is a true bad boy, but he’s actually got a kind heart and means well.
That’s bankruptcy for you. Similar to how hearing the word “gang�? instantly makes you think of something bad, bankruptcy has also developed a negative sound to it. But should it be so? Is bankruptcy really the end of your financial world, as they say?
No. Again – No, bankruptcy is not the end of the world. In fact, bankruptcy is a new beginning, a light at the end of the tunnel, if you would. Bankruptcy does not serve as a bat signal of your financial failures, but rather as an opportunity to start anew.
Yes, you’ve made a few mistakes, but who hasn’t? Deciding to file for bankruptcy can end up being one of the best decisions you’ve ever decided to make.
How Does Bankruptcy Provide a Fresh Start?
OK, we’ve told you that bankruptcy isn’t necessarily bad. In fact, on most occasions, it’s good. But, how can you know for sure? It’s time to put our money where our mouth is and give you several concrete reasons that clearly indicate how bankruptcy provides a fresh start:
- No more debt – Depending on the type of bankruptcy you file for, you are able to get rid of any unsecured debts in about six months. Now, that’s quick!
- Keep the income – All your future income is yours to keep when you file for Chapter 7. This allows you to plan for your future and start saving.
- Loans – You are eligible to immediately qualify for loans for cars and mortgages.
- No creditors – A fresh start provided by bankruptcy means that creditors can’t garnish you, sue you, harass you, or levy your bank accounts.
- No billing – Additionally, creditors won’t be able to bill you either. They won’t be able to contact you, demanding payment, or continue hitting your credit report.
- Improved credit score – All this leads to your credit score jumping. Yes, really, an improvement of credit score after bankruptcy.
- Experience – Finally, bankruptcy provides a fresh set of eyes on your current situation, as well as the mistakes that have led you there. This means you can learn from your mistakes here on out.
“Who’s THE Escondido Bankruptcy Lawyer to Help Me Make a Fresh Start?�?
Lucky for you, we know more than one experienced bankruptcy lawyer in Escondido who can help you navigate the current economic landscape. The attorneys at Chang & Diamond are the absolute leaders when it comes to bankruptcy law. Their track record speaks more than we ever could.
So, if you’re in need of professional guidance through the process of filing for bankruptcy, Chang & Diamond are here for you, even in these trying times. We know you can’t clear your head at the Escondido Public Library, but you can ease your worries by contacting us!